Monday, March 06, 2006

Explanation

Now that you've found my site you're all probably wondering why I didn't let you in on the existance of this blog, especially considering I've had it for over three months now. I wish I could give a good explanation, but I can't really, other than I didn't feel like it before and now I do. I also realized this would be an excellent way to keep in touch with people I love, most of whom are scattered all over the world. Plus it will make me feel special if you post comments and stuff.

So, my friends, look around, read some of the archives (some posts are interesting and some aren't), and let me know what you think. Oh, and if you want to link me to your own blogs go right ahead.

2 comments:

bwp said...

I just realized it might take you a while to find my comments, unless you're in the habit of rereading all of your blogs since December. Anyway, check out Touchdown! from December and you'll see a little note from me. :-)

Also, I should congratulate you, since you didn't actually tell me (ever) about this secret blog or yours. Though maybe JP knew all along.

rld said...

I love the fact that you actually sat down and read everything I've written. I think this is proof that you're a) a really great friend, b) bored, and c) unemployed.