Friday, June 09, 2006

Another potenially great weekend

I find it sad that after only one day off, I'm already kinda bored. Bored and anxious. I think I'm a little down because of the rainy weather and the very discouraging lack of response from either the U of M or the U of Iowa regarding my MPH application.

Yesterday, however, I had a fabulous day. Scientist and I went for a nice sweaty bike ride and had a typically wonderful evening together. If you guys saw how disgustingly cute we are, you'd puke. I think the Scientist's friends would tease him mercilessly if they heard some of the gooey sweet shit he says to me. I love it!

Tonight we're going to have dinner with my mom and then maybe go to B & N and geek out together. It's employee appreciation week, so we'll have access to my mom's 40% discount, which rocks my world.

I think next week I need to start brushing up on my Russian. I've totally neglected it the last six months, and I don't want to start losing it.

Have a great weekend guys!

No comments: