Sunday, April 16, 2006

Tornado shamado

I've done basically a whole lotta nothing this weekend and it's been fannnnntastic. I have about 2 days left max on this stupid project and them I'm free to be unemployed for another month. Yippeee!

So, just in case anyone is interested or wondering I was in Iowa City when a series of about 4 tornadoes tore up the lovely town where I attended college. It was really pretty frightening, although some of the idiots I worked with kept making a joke out of it (one of the idiots, unfortunately, I think is a really nice guy who seriously started to irritate me). I mean, 4 million dollars worth of destruction to downtown IC, not to mention several injured people and one death, are fucking hilarious. Right? People are so stupid sometimes.

Anyway, I spent two hours playing hangman on Thursday with my co-workers and realized, that I really need to get out of here and this job before I lose all hope.

No comments: