Sunday, April 09, 2006

Post more comments, darn you!

Thus far I've had a pretty uneventful weekend. I did absolutely nothing on Saturday, which felt pretty darn good. Today, I had a fantastic work out, polished yet another grad school essay for the University of Minnesota, had coffee with my dad, ordered some clothes from Title 9 and gazed wistfully outside (it was really a bit too cold for me to go and read in the sun).

This next week is going to be insane. If I'm as ambitious as I hope to be I'll spend a great deal of time writing cover letters and finishing up essays. Hopefully I'll actually get some of this stuff done. We'll see though.

Honestly, I don't have that much to say. I'm in the process of looking very carefully at my options for next year and trying to figure out what is the best thing for me academically, financially and professionally. I'm sure I'll work all this out publicly via this blog over the next few weeks but for right now I'm going to simply say this: I have a lot of shit on my mind.

1 comment:

bwp said...

;-) It'll all come together gloriously and you'll wonder at how it just flew by.