Monday, April 10, 2006

Some things you never wanted to know about me...

Ellen posted this on her blog, so now I'm copying her and posting it on mine.

1. What time did you get up this morning? 8 am (about 20 minutes ago)
2. Diamonds or pearls? I have neither.
3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? The Inside Man (I saw it with PhD guy)
4. What is your favorite TV show? Six Feet Under, Queer as Folk
5. What did you have for breakfast? I haven't had breakfast but I'm sure I'll have yogurt and cereal like always (stop laughing at me, Brian).
6. What is your middle name? Lynn
7. What is your favorite cuisine? This is tough....I like anything organic and vegetarian. I love Greek and spicy Indian food.
8. What foods do you dislike? Squash is a no-go for me. Look at it closely next time--it looks like ear wax. It tastes like it too, I bet.
9. What is your favorite Potato chip? Salt rocks my world, I don't like flavored stuff that much. I love Pringles though.
10. What is your favorite CD at the moment? I'm with Ellen--the Yeah Yeah Yeahs new album is awesome.
11. What kind of car do you drive? My mom's Probe.
12. What is your favorite sandwich?Steve's Rockin' Rueben from the New Pioneer Co-op
13. What characteristics do you despise? Condecension, Shallowness, Someone who thinks they're better than everyone else because they have more money (Unearned Privledge?)
14. Favorite item of clothing? Blue shirt from the Gap
15. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation where would you go? Turkey, China, or India
16. What color is your bathroom? Green and White
17. Favorite brand of clothing? Gap
18. Where would you want to retire to? Scotland
19. Favorite time of day? 10 am
20. Where were you born? Lancaster, Ohio
21. Favorite sport to watch? Swimming and Gymnastics
22. Who do you least expect to send this back? Anyone who's up for the challenge of getting through this list.
24. What type of detergent do you use? Tide
25. Coke or Pepsi? Diet Coke
26. Are you a morning person or night owl? Morning person, all the way
27. What size shoe do you wear? 5 1/2-7
28. Do you have pets? A cat, Janey.
29. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share with everyone? I got into Marquette!
30. What did you want to be when you were little? A pilot, a lawyer, a writer
31. Favorite Candy Bar? Reese's Pieces
32A. What is your best childhood memory? Climbing a tree next to our house and just sitting there (I use to really freak out my dad 'cause I would climb up past the second floor of our house in this tree)
32B. What is your worst childhood memory? Middle school
33. Different jobs you have had in your life? Peace Corps volunteer, Barnes and Noble cafe assistant manager, bookseller, Red Lobster waitress, Western Union operator
34. What color shirt are you wearing? Gray
35. Nicknames: I've never had one, but I would love it if someone created one for me!
36. Ever been to Africa? No, but I would LOVE to go.
37. Ever been toilet papered? No.
38. Love someone so much it made you cry? Yup.
39. Been in a car accident? Yes. Several spectacularily bad ones.
40. Croutons or bacon bits? Croutons
41. Favorite day of the week? Friday or Sunday
42. Favorite restaurant? Cheesecake Factory
43. Favorite flower? Daisies
44. Favorite ice cream? anything with Peanut Butter and Chocolate
45. Disney or Warner Brothers? Dude, who cares?
46. Favorite fast food restaurant? I do not eat fast food.... unless I'm in Kyiv and I'm watching other people eat or I need a clean bathroom.
47. What color is your bedroom carpet? Grayish
48. How many times did you fail your driver's test? the mean driving teacher at Wash made me retake the driving test
49. Before this one, from whom did you get your last e-mail? Brian (he posted on this blog which sent an e-mail to me)
50. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card? A travel agency!
51. What do you do most often when you are bored? Surf the internet,
52. Who are you most curious about their responses to this questionnaire? Brian, Daniel A (I didn't even know you were reading this, Dan, it's a nice surprise), JP
53. Last person you went to dinner with? my mom
54. Ford or Chevy? Ford
55. What are you listening to right now? The last thing I listed to was ( ) by Sigur Ros
56. How many tattoos do you have? Zilch
57. How many piercings? None, but I should get my ears pierced again
58. Which came first, the chicken or the egg? The egg.
59. How many people are you sending this Email to? I'm just going to post it on my blog.
60. When is your birthday? September 24th (I'LL BE THIRTY! CAN YOU BELIEVE THAT SHIT?!)
61. Favorite color? Periwinkle, Plum and Bordeau
62. Least favorite color? Orange
63. If you could change your name, which would you pick? Hmmm....Gabrielle.
64. Time you finished this e-mail? 8:50

2 comments:

Onyah said...

Damn, that takes forever, don't it? Thanks for being the only one who took up the challenge!

rld said...

Anything for you, Ellen.