Friday, November 03, 2006

This Weekend....

This weekend should be fun. Scientist's parents are coming into town for the Iowa vs. Northwestern game, so I'm most likely going to be busy doing stuff with them. Tonight we're going to CR to meet my mom and all 5 of us are having dinner at a place called Granite City. We went there for my birthday well over a month ago and Scientist is still raving about how totally awesome their meatloaf and mashed potatoes dish is, so he insisted we go back there again.

I think my mom and Scientist's parents will get along really well. My mom's job is very similar to Scientist's dad's job, and since all my mother does any more is work (much to my chagrin), they'll have plenty to talk about.

I spent all day today cleaning, doing laundry and working out. Normally, I wouldn't have cared but, I needed to get all my stuff done by 4:30 when Scientist's parents are suppose to arrive, plus I've had a long two weeks of school and I was really looking forward to unwinding with some coffee and a book. Alas, I'm a big girl and I stuff I needed to get done, plus I had nothing to read. Oh well, at least I got the coffee.

No comments: