Friday, November 10, 2006

Election

It is nice to see we didn't screw up this election like we did in 2004.

I don't remember the last time I've as unpolitical as I am right now. Honestly, I don't read the paper more than once or twice a week and, as ashamed as I am to admit this, I didn't know a tremendous amount about the candidates I voted for. Now, that being said, I didn't just vote for whoever. I voted Democrat--as any good, smart American would.

I think part of the reason I've tried to distant myself from reading the paper is because of the war: I don't know how I feel about it anymore, and honestly, I'm so frustrated and confused about who actually did what, who said what and where the hell we're suppose to go from here, I've decided to stop reading about it. Maybe it's not the most responsible thing for me as an American of voting age to do, but its what I've chosen to do for now. But just for now.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Props to all those hard working employees and volunteers at South Dakota Campaign for Healthy Families in their bad-ass efforts to defeat Referred Law 6.