Monday, December 18, 2006

Stupid Grades

So, my Epidemiology test went horribly awry, apparently, because I totally tanked the last exam. I'm not even kidding. Oh well, at least I still passed with a B (I hope). I have no idea what I got on my Biostats final, but I have a feeling I got a B+ on both the exam and for my final grade.

I know I shouldn't be so hard on myself given that a) this is my first semester of grad school, b) I haven't taken math since I was 17 and b) I didn't take the prerequisite course I should've for Biostats, but....damn it, I was nearly a few tenths of a percentage point from an A- in both classes and due to very little sleep the night before my finals and nerves, I blew As in both classes. Damn ITTTTT!

Enough. I'm on vacation. I should be relaxing for God's sakes. Jesus. What is my problem?

For the past three days I've worked new location of the coffee shop I work for. My tips were much better yesterday than they usually are at the location I use to work at, plus I really liked some of the people I worked with. Closing didn't even suck that much (when I worked at B & N I closed all the time and grew to hate it with a passion, along with the fact that the boss I had never ever closed), although I'm going to be sure to do it as little as possible next semester.

My mom and I are going to do a little shopping this afternoon, but other than that, I'm pretty much going to chill. Ah, I love vacation.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Robinka, your standards are too high! Seems like you got really good grades, especially considering that you haven't had math since high school. Поздравляю!

rld said...

Thank you, Susan. Scientist keeps telling me to give myself a break, but...I really want to do well and kind of prove to myself I should be in graduate school.