Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Finals Week

Thank God this semester is finally over. I've been studying for both of my finals for about two weeks now (I know, I know, I'm a nerd, but this math stuf is really hard for me) and I'm just ready for it all to be over. I don't know why I'm so worried about my grades; it's not like what I get in either class is going to affect whether or not I get into grad school here or not.

On a better, more exciting note, I scored big and signed up for three classes yesterday that I'm super excited about. The classes I'll be taking next spring are as follows: Global Health and Human Rights, Human Biology and Global Health Seminar. I'm not so excited about the Global Health Seminar (in fact, I'm trying to get permission to take another class instead, but I needed to sign up for at least 3 classes) because it's a 2 and a half hour seminar, but, hey, what can you do? I have to take it for my major.

I'm also going to start working at a different branch of the coffee house I work for. This one is a bit closer to home and will allow me to park for free as opposed to paying an arm and a leg like I do now whenever I work.

All in all, it's been a pretty good week. Wish me luck on my finals.

No comments: