Wednesday, October 11, 2006

HELL YEAH!

I got a 94% on that awful Epidemiology test, guys! Isn't that AWESOME?! That test was really hard and I left it thinking I had actually done a worse (possibly) on it than the last one I took. I'm so excited.

So take that University of Iowa who wouldn't accept me because they were afraid of how I'd do on math intensive courses and ended up asking me to take these two classes that are not easy for anyone let alone someone who hasn't taken any math since 11th grade. (Um, maybe this would be WHY I didn't do well on the math section of the GRE? Ya think?)

HA!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
rld said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Hey Robin!
Congratulations on the exam--and on, well, everything in your life that's been happening. It sounds like things are going really great for you. Your "scientist" is really cute!

rld said...

God, it took me the longest time to figure out WHO you were (your last name being different and all).

Thank you, though. My Scientist is cute, isn't he?