Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Oops

Jesus, I didn't realize it had been over a week since I posted anything.

To be honest, I've actually been a little busy. Doing what, you ask? Well, let's see.....

1. Canoeing. That's right. Me and my Scientist and about 10 of his friends took a trip to southern Missouri where we, along with about 100 of the reddest rednecks and whitest white trash in the midwest canoed for a day. It was a lot of fun, and I finally got to meet some people Scientist had been talking for months.

2. Working. I started at the Java House this week. Things are going well, although the pay still sucks and I'm fairly sure I'm the brokest person on the planet. I'm actually afraid to balance my check book. At least I get tips, though.

3. Getting therapy. I started EMDR treatment for PTSD. So far, its gone okay, although the EMDR treatment is emotionally exhausting and no fun.

4. Reving up for school. I start in a week! YEA!!! I heart school!

Once my schedule gets a little more regular (HA! Fat chance on that one, I'm sure) I'm going to try and have a blog-like schedule (i.e. I blog 4 times a week or whatever). Until then all I can do is try and post things when the mood strikes me.

No comments: