Saturday, May 27, 2006

I'm wearing a skirt today

Three day weekends rock, don't you agree? I'm excited about this weekend but I'd be more excited if my Scientist were in town, but seeing as how he's off hanging out with grandma and spotting bobcats feasting on roadkill while whizzing down the open road, I'm out of luck.

I also wish I would've heard something from the U of Minnesota and the U of Iowa by now. I turned my application over 4 weeks ago and haven't heard squat. I think on Tuesday I'll give both departments a call. I was told by both parties that I should have heard something by now.

I haven't got much planned really; I'm going to look for a bike (does anyone in the area know where to get a good mountain bike?), read, hang out with my dad, work out and maybe call a few people I haven't talked to in a while.

I hope everyone has a great weekend.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

hey ding dong- you and i are both looking for bikes. . . hmmmm. maybe we should endeavor to do this together? i've been seeing stuff in the paper about garage sales with mountain bikes fer sale. as usual, it's not easy to get a hold of me and i am working through the weekend. . hhhhhmmmm. i'm still here and reading, though!