Sunday, May 14, 2006

Teensy weensy bit guilty

Why, oh why, do I have to go back to work on Tuesday?

I guess it'll be nice to have something to do other than work out, read and hang out with the Scientist, which is precisely what I've been doing this whole weekend.

Speaking of the Scientist, I'm becoming a bigger and bigger fan the more I get to know him. Yes, he's conservative, which is certainly a change from the men I usually date, but he's not socially conservative which is really what's most important to me (no homophobes for me, thank you very much). That, and he's really pretty open minded and respects my opinions, which often times differ greatly from his (on Tuesday we had a heated discussion about the role biology plays in determining the destinies of each gender respectively). He's a good cook and gives me a lot of shit, in addition to being able to take it, which is a nice.

There were numerous times over the weekend where I almost came clean about this blog, but swallowed my confession at the last minute. I guess I want to see where this is all going, in addition to feeling like I should hold something back. I know this is ridiculous, but I feel like I'm jinxing things by acknowledging to him that I've been so openly positive about things going on between us in such a public way.

God, that looks even dumber in print than it sounds in my head.

No comments: