Monday, December 12, 2005

Not sure why I'm doing this.....

I'm not sure why I decided to create this blog other than I've been thinking about it for a very long time. The way I see it I can use this as a tool for venting or readjusting to U.S. culture (which freaks me out far more than I'm willing to admit). That and I suspect some of my occasional bouts of rage and depression are a result of not feeling like I can really express myself. Or maybe its because I want to shame all the people who piss me off in my life (since, inevitabley, I will end up writing about them) to behave themselves or bear a merciless rant about their stupidity/unkindness/selfishness on this blog. Plus, I'm jumping on the bandwagon that everyone else jumped on long ago.

In fact I'm not even sure if I'm going to tell anyone of my friends I have a blog. I like the clandestine feel of writing without anyone I know knowing about it....Maybe one of my friends will find this, figure out its me and confront me about it. Wouldn't that be cool? Shit, who am I kidding? I'll probably end up telling JP or Brian by the end of the week.

No comments: