Thursday, September 21, 2006

The beginning of Birthday weekend!

As of 10:50am this morning my birthday weekend extravaganza has begun. I finished a Biostatistics test (which was not very easy, let me tell you) this morning--the end of which marked the beginning of the aforementioned birthday weekend--as well as a Epidemiology test on Monday (which I got a B on, God damn it).

Maybe this weekend I'll have a chance to write more, although between eating, going to see The Last Kiss, snuggling, drinking, puking in the Ped Mall, and shouting "I'm THIRTY, BITCHES!" at every turn, I may not have time. We'll see.

I hope you all have a great weekend!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy 30th, Robin!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, Robin! I hope this year brings you great joy! za tebya! budmo!

rld said...

Hey, thanks guys!